Durham, NC 27709
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Provide customer-facing support and training of Baebies pediatric diagnostic products in a manner that meets or exceeds customer satisfaction and quality expectations. The successful candidate will use their background in Biomedical Engineering or Biochemistry to work with engineers from various departments to resolve problems that arise during and after the implementation of solutions.
To propose solutions for ongoing issues while ensuring proposed solutions can be integrated with current systems and equipment. Act professionally in the customer’s interest to swiftly identify and address concerns. Consult with the sales force on technical manners and to perform sales presentations to prospective customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Customer On-boarding and other processes
- Drive the post-sale journey of our key accounts, from initial onboarding to product adoption, expansion and ultimately renewal.
- Adopt and customize customer on-boarding processes from other business units (includes sales order process, shipping checklist, installation checklist etc.).
- Coordinate training schedules both in-house and on-site
- Serve as the primary product trainer to end users, as well as customer laboratory leadership
- Develop and drive continuous improvements of the training curriculum
- Work closely with new customers to streamline lab integration requirements on Baebies products and ensure a successful, smooth installation
- Ensure customer has materials and supplies required
- Interface with Manufacturing on customer forecast/orders
- Transition knowledge to other team members through documentation and communication.
- Assist in writing validation protocols and performing validation and pilot studies at customer sites.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and translate customer enhancement requests and other needs into successful use cases.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience. Facilitate product performance trending and communicate product challenges with R&D and Manufacturing.
- Work closely with internal R&D/Manufacturing teams and the customer to resolve enhancement requests and potential issues.
- 3-7 years of experience in In-vitro diagnostics or medical device industry
- Customer support experience required.
- Demonstrated success in a team environment with shared goals and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver what’s promised on time, to proactively provide feedback, and manage tasks from inception through completion.
- Ability to provide clear and structured written documentation.
- Ability to understand and educate end users on instrument specifications, operation and maintenance, and perform data analysis in support of various applications
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in science, engineering, or health related field, or commensurate experience.
- Will travel approximately 25-40%, including occasional for international travel
- Attention to detail and highly organized